Please upload images which you think contain:
- Unhealthy foods/drinks
- Cigarettes/novel tobacco products such as vaping devices
In addition, WHO needs images related to the marketing of the following products:
- Any milks that are specifically marketed for feeding infants and young children up to the age of 3 years, including infant and follow-up formulas and drinks for young children (often referred to as growing-up or toddler milks)
- Any other product marketed or otherwise represented as suitable for feeding infants up to the age of 6 months, as anything fed to a baby before the age of 6 months, including water, will replace breastmilk
- Feeding bottles and teats
- Commercially produced foods that are marketed as being suitable for infants and young children from the age of 6 months to 36 months.